Monday, May 23, 2011

TOGETHER


Hi, here's another layout I did of my bbf's little girls, theres so always together, so the titled seemed appropriate. First time working with big lacy trim, so I hope it worked out.
  1. First bottom layer is just regular textured cardstock in olive green.
  2. The second layer which is the middle paper is from Graphic 45's Once Upon a Springtime collection. I distressed the edges and then inked them in rangers distress inks in Crushed olives and Walnut Stain.
  3. The top layer is bright light green textured cardstock that I distressed and ink in Walnut Stain. Then I took some water and mist the two opposite corners. Lightly top and bottom of the paper, in the corner. Then started to scrunch the edges in held it in place with a clothes pin and heat dryed, that made it really hard and stayed exactly how I molded it. Took some ribbon in lemon yellow, made a bow and glued them on, helped hide some rips from the scrunching, its will happen so don't worry just adds to the feel of the whole thing, lol.
  4. I then stamped in the other corners a lacy border stamp from the Pink Paisely collection Botanical. The lines or little squares in the back of the pic is from Kaiser., The butterflies that are in black and white are stamps from Maya Road it's comes in a tin box, but for the life of me I cant remember the name, sorry did it again.
  5. The brown branch is from the cricut cartridge Home Decor, in size 3 inches.
  6. The butterfly cut outs and the fairies are from again Graphic 45's OUAS.
  7. The flowers are from EK Success punch "retro flowers" in x-large and small. I inked them and sprayes them with Tattered Angels "pearl", super great for flowers.
  8. Finally, the crochet trim is from my local department store here in Puerto Rico, I don't think there's a store in the states but the store is called "Capi" so check it out if you like, could be that your local department store may have them as well.
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my project, more to come. Thanks again!!!

1 comment:

ms.schwiet said...

I can't tel you how much I love what you did to the corners. I'd love to add this to my progressive challenge