Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Happy (PIT June 09 sketch)


This is the sketch from Pages In Time for the June 09, go check out the site they have such wonderful sketches.


Hi, this is may take on the sketch, this was sooooo much fun to do. The colours we a challenge for me because there not in my safe zone, but little girls should get there bright colours now and then, lol. 

Tried a new technique I saw and loved it which is dry painting acrylic on the paper and writting on it, awesome.

So simple to do just don't add water to the brush to and just plain acylic paint, thats what will give you that sort of broken up part in the paint to make it look old. Love it!!!

Well I hope you liked it, if you have any question just leave me a comment. Don't forget to visit Pages In Time, you'll love it. Thanks for stopping by!!!!




1 comment:

ms.schwiet said...

What an awesome way to do the journaling