Wednesday, April 16, 2014

YSA'S CARD


Hi, thanks for stopping by and looking. This is a card I did for a good friend and ex co-worker. Can you tell that her favorite color is aqua, well I tried, mine is teal so I fused it, lol. 

Here I worked with DCWV paper collection "The Primrose", wonderful graphic's. Also used some Graphic 45's "Secret Garden", oh believe me the two merge beautifully together, strongly recommend it. The flowers were made by me using the Retro flower punch out and EK Success's flower punch out for the peonies, well that's what there suppose to be but look more like cabbage roses, anyway....lol. Did some distressing using Tim Holtz's Vintage Photo distress ink pads and some blue string I found at Target on clearance for .37 cents, four styles of string, awesome find. 

I hope your like it. Thanks again for stopping by and looking.....Selah!!!


No comments: