Monday, May 26, 2014


Hi, this is a card I did for my beloved Aunt Titi Tata, she loves orchids so I did my best to make and orchid for her. Tried to do the bright orchid colors she likes with my style of dark vintage. So the orchid on top I made and painted with some inks for the Micheal's $1 aisle, super nice colors with little cost.....awesome!!! Again the paper is from the collection of DCWV "The Primarose" Stack, excellent papers so in love. If you have Graphic 45 papers, especially The Secret Garden, oh, the go perfect together. The bird on top is from the collection La Mariposa Stack and the little tags are form The Secret Gardens die cuts.....love it. The flowers on the bottom are from Primas The Botanical collection called I think Carribean Bloom (sorry if it's wrong, I through away the package). The flowers come white and I just ink them or mist them with my own homemade glitter mists, I'll put the link below for everyone, it's super easy to do.

Thanks again for stoppin by and lookin.......Selah!!!

No comments: