Saturday, April 3, 2010

MOTHER 01


Hi, well, I just love, love, love these colours, how many of you ladies have done a card that in the process you say, "yeah", I tried this colour combo before, but added brown to it and it wasnt what I expected, and just left it, but then went back to it and said "these colours rock, what am I doing wrong" so I just took out the brown, yay, lol. 

Here I used basic light green cardstock for the base and just layered, used the cuttlebug poka-dots folder and on top of the pp used the new flourish folder and for the strip under the flower, used again another embossing folder strip.

Flowers are from the cricut cartridge "George basic shapes" and a small little ribbon flower in the center.

The title and flourish below it is from the wonderful "Heritage" cartridge from cricut.

Labor of love, hope you like it, bye!!!

No comments: