Sunday, April 11, 2010

SIMPLY FOREVER


Hi, well like I wrote this is a tribute to my late aunt (titi) Awilda.  She died of cancer about six to seven years ago, the picture was taken sixteen years ago on my little cousins birthday, her son. She was so happy and proud of him, her only son after two girls.

Well here this is my version a a scraplift I did of the very talented and admired Gabrielle Pollacco's layout titled "BEAUTIFUL",which you can find at her blog www.gabriellepollacco.blogspot.com/ what a l/o. I dont neccesarly scraplift to its entirety, just use some general ideas and make it my own, but what a layout, lol, I just had to literally copy it, at least to its majority, with a few twist and turns. So the credits go completly to Gabrielle.....!!!

This layout was not so simple, at least not for me, lol, the ribbon part is very easy, Gabrielle shows on her blog how to do it, its just punching some holes on the paper and passing the ribbon through, how geniuous. I the biggest change from here original is the little "inchi twichis" the small square pp that I used to make that quilt look. I just could for the life of me find my round cutter so I remember seeing this style around alot of the small quilted patches and decided the space was just right.  Some on wrote about measurements, I really dont measure anything, lol, sorry, I literally eyeballed everything, and since I distressed the edges of the little papers the uneveness doesnt show must.  Worked to my advantage.

Well hope you all liked and any more questions or doubts just leave a comment and Ill get back asap, thanks for looking bye!!!

No comments: