Wednesday, May 26, 2010

FOREVER BEAUTIFUL


Hi this is another layout I did, I pretty much winged it as I went, had no design in mind. I think is turned out more than I expected, the girls look so pretty and forever beautiful.  I wanted to do a lo that would be vintage but not dark or somber so did it with touches of pink and yellow, gambled on the colour scheme.  The flowers are white paper flowers that I sprayed with smooch and tattered angels. Then I added some stickles in "diamond" to give them that pop of sparkle, love the diamond stickle it works with almost any background.  Then used the new Tim Holts dies of the keyhole, key and hinge, in cardstock and grunge board, and painted it with a metalic bronze acrylic paint with some black soot distress ink at the edges to make them stand out.  The pearl flourishes that come out from the butterflies are just "liquid pearls" that I put on a pencil line I drew to keep the dots going in the right place, lol.

Well hope I explained it well if you have any question, just leave a comment and I'll get back to you asap.  Thanks for stopping by, love to have visitors!!!

No comments: