Hi, well after being away for awhile I finally finished this layout that I've had on my table for about three weeks, lol. These are my bestfriend two little girls, Thalia and Channelle, and what one does the other has to also, HAS TO, lol, so on the oldest first day at school, the little had to be dressed up almost the same to go also, but no going inside the school, so adorable.
Here I tried to go for a girly style but not letting go my vintage roots, so I mixed it up with vintage tags and pink tones with craft paper. Which I think the craft paper kept it pretty toned down in the pinkish side and gave it the vintage feel. Its that I cant do a vintage page without it coming out sort of dark and very vintagy. But I think this one turned out great.
- Green flowers are the white botanical mix from prima that I just sprayed with the green of Smooches, love those spayes.
- The pink flowers on top are the little bundles of flower on get at the craft section of any department store, like the ones used for weddings and stuff.
- The 12x12 you will have to forgive me but I totally forgot the name of the brand or company there from. I brought it a long time ago and I never same or remember the names, my wrong!!!
- The vintage style tags are also from that very same collection of pp's, the only thing I remember is that I brought them for Valentines so I hope that helps.
- The butterfly punch is from Mgills and it is awesome, although Martha Stewart has one similar now, but Mcgills is still bigger, on top of the butterflies is liquid pearls and red stickles.
- The title is from the cricut cartridge "Heritage" it's awesome, it bring so many words and styles, I love it.
- And finally the big glass bubbles are from Walmart in the section where you find things to decorate tables, there the pebbles you find to fill jars with or vases and come in different shapes, round, oval, etc. and for really good price, if I would of gone to the craft section to get the same thing the difference was literally $2.12, so great find.
Well thanks for stoppin by, any questions just leave me a comment, thanks again!!!!