Hi, oh boy this one was a stumper, lol, got blocked half way through, but got my mojo goin again, lol. This is a layout I did of my neighbors kids, theres like cats and dogs sometimes says there Mom but there always united by love.
- Okay, first layer is regular textured cardstock in light teal blue.
- The second layer is bright teal textured cardstock that I distressed. Then I used a border punch from Friskars, but sorry don't know the name of the actual style, again!!! I inked all the edges in distress ink Walnut Stain.
- On the top layer I used the Bo Bunny paper collection called "Gabrielle" it's sooooo scrumptious but so difficult for me to work with, I love complicated.....but uffff......lol, anyway, tried, tried to keep it simple.
- I turned the paper and used the butterfly design down and cut the edge of the butterfly and stuck the photo under, then used trim around the photo.
- The title is from cricut cartridge "Heritage" in size 1", and the corners are from the same cartridge in size 2". I took brown cardstock added crackle medium then painted white, when crackled I dry washed it with blue and teal inks and then used distress ink in vintage photo on the top and black soot on the edges of the corners that I cut out of the cartridge.
- The butterflies I just cut out of the same design paper.
- The stick pin is one I made from my stash of beads of when I do jewlery.
- And last but not least the flowers are done by me from my Ek Success punch in Retro flower in medium and x-large. Painted with dew drop inks. The border trim is in a little pearl rope I brought at my local department store, hope it added that little touch, lol!!!