Monday, May 23, 2011

UNITED


Hi, oh boy this one was a stumper, lol, got blocked half way through, but got my mojo goin again, lol. This is a layout I did of my neighbors kids, theres like cats and dogs sometimes says there Mom but there always united by love.
  1. Okay, first layer is regular textured cardstock in light teal blue.
  2. The second layer is bright teal textured cardstock that I distressed. Then I used a border punch from Friskars, but sorry don't know the name of the actual style, again!!! I inked all the edges in distress ink Walnut Stain.
  3. On the top layer I used the Bo Bunny paper collection called "Gabrielle" it's sooooo scrumptious but so difficult for me to work with, I love complicated.....but uffff......lol, anyway, tried, tried to keep it simple.
  4. I turned the paper and used the butterfly design down and cut the edge of the butterfly and stuck the photo under, then used trim around the photo.
  5. The title is from cricut cartridge "Heritage" in size 1", and the corners are from the same cartridge in size 2". I took brown cardstock added crackle medium then painted white, when crackled I dry washed it with blue and teal inks and then used distress ink in vintage photo on the top and black soot on the edges of the corners that I cut out of the cartridge.
  6. The butterflies I just cut out of the same design paper. 
  7. The stick pin is one I made from my stash of beads of when I do jewlery.
  8. And last but not least the flowers are done by me from my Ek Success punch in Retro flower in medium and x-large. Painted with dew drop inks. The border trim is in a little pearl rope I brought at my local department store, hope it added that little touch, lol!!!
Thanks for stopping by and looking if I left something out or have anymore question just leave me a comment or email me. Thanks again!!!

1 comment:

lost coast scrapper said...

Beautiful work, I love your blog!!!!!