Sunday, January 24, 2010

"MI BOLETO" (my ticket)



Hi, this is a lo I did of my neighbors little girl, Karina, she just adores pink, so what better way than PINK everywhere, lol.  Very simple, i layered under the photo some pp and the last layer I punchout the edges with an edge trimmer and then inked the same edges with Dew Drops Perfect Pumeria chalk color.  With the same ink I masked some butterflies that I later punched out and put on top.  The flowers are two different punchout in style that I did in three different pp and then inked the edges of the petals.  Since I couldn't find brads that would go, I just added some black Liquid Pearls.  I couldn't decide on what ribbon to use, none seem to go well, untill I found this lace, I think it went well, hope so, lol.
TIP, on the petals of the flowers if you look closely you will see that it sort of has those little lines that petals naturaly have along the length of the petal.  That I achived by accident, lol, just use the ink pad of the Dew Drops and swipe it gently along the petal.  The pad itself has a texture that will give it a swipe affect, which in turn will give you that little line effect.  Sorry I dont have a close-up pic of this, but I will put little photo close-up of all my tips, just got to get a little organized, lol, take care bye!!!

No comments: