Monday, April 11, 2011

Once Upon A Springtime


Hi, well this was sure fun, lol, so much fancy cutting and painting, but it was worth it. I love it because it seems so playful and fun, but of course with distress, can't lose that vintingie feel, lol!!!
Well here I distressed the edges of the two layers of the 12x12 papers with walnut stain. The flat flowers, bunnies, fairies and tags are all from the Graphic 45's Once Upon A Springtime. The other flowers with the green center are punched out and painted by me. Thought I'd try my hand at stitching, hope it came out alright, wasn't so easy for me, but I tried, lol. On the fairies wings I put some stickles on them in Diamond and on the coats of the bunnies on the bottom and skirt I put distress stickles in Rock Candy.
Seems complicated but was very simple to put together, hope you like it, any question leave me a comment or email me, thanks for stoppin bye!!!

No comments: