Saturday, April 2, 2011

Untitled (graphic 45's Once upon a springtime)


Hi, well this was fun to do, lol, loved all the fancy cutting I had to do (and I don't like to fancy cut) because I like how it turned out. At least the distressed inks on the edges help hide any mistakes, lol.

Here I used olive green heavyweight cardstock in linen texture. Did some matting to frame the center printed paper and inked almost everything here with Walnut Stain distress ink. The two tags in the middle are die-cut from the collection and the banner at the bottom and the bunny are cut outs for the papers. The butterflies are from Bo Bunny's "Gabrielle" paper collection and the film strip in the back is an embellie I brought at my local scrapbooking store. Wonderful store here in Puerto Rico so if your every around stop by at "Scrappers Place", the owner has a site that I try to put up the link (computers and me dont mix).  Did my own little bling swirls on top and to give the tags some strength for twine I used I just used the same olive green cardstock to mat them. Oh and used stickles to give some highlight to certain parts.

Hope you liked thanks for stopping bye!!!


No comments: