Hi, thanks for stoppin by and looking at my very difficult card I did, lol, well diffcult for me, lol. But must admitt was a labor of love.
Here my challenge was I wanted to use the border from one paper to frame the die-cut thats in the center, but, the big "but", I wanted the frame to look like it wasn't cut, if not all in a continuous line like it was made just that size. Oh boy, lol, the simplest things are so hard sometimes and the funniest part that when I was done with the card my DH said "but why did you go through all that just to cover up the corners, no one can see anything anyway"......yeah.....I know......but such is life.
Okay, after that little tid bit, lol, let go to the details, apart from my little querk, its pretty simple I fancy cut the bunny in the corner and the little flowers on the bottom of the bunny all on pop dots. The butterfly in the top left corner is from the Bo Bunny "Gabrielle" collection that I fancy cut from pp and the two little butterflies that I also fancy cut on the flowers is from the graphic 45's Romantique collection. The flowers are from my stash of flowers I have for other hobbies and I put together with some leaves. The little wires are the wire stems from the flowers that I just twirl in a sprial and give it some more detail. Like always using my stickle in "Diamond" to give that shimmer.
Well hoped you like, if you still have any question or comments I'll be happy to read or answer as best as I can, thanks!!!